There’s a lot of things to see and do on Koh Samui and its environs. The best way to take all the sights, sites and beaches is by taking an organized tour. You can choose from half-day and full-day tours, taking you round the island or even to neighbouring Koh Phangan. Go dolphin watching or systematically explore Samui’s beaches or its richly verdant interior. Excitement, fun and eye-opening sights are all here.
09:00 - 09:15 hrs. Depart from the hotel for sightseeing tour around Koh Samui. Enjoy amazing Koh Samui and take away wonderful memories.
* Start at Big Buddha: Placed on a small island, the golden Buddha is 12 meters height placed on the top of 73 steps.
* Wat Leam Suwannaram, visit this temple which is over 100 years old and Chinese Lady Monk (Jao Mae Kuan Imm), see the large Buddha statue placed in the middle of a pond full of fish Enjoy both the beauty of the temple and understand more about the Buddhist religion and those people who come to attend meditation courses.
* View point: Take a view over the longest beach on Koh Samui 7 kilometers of white sand crystal clear water.
* Grand Father & Grand Mother Rocks: There are two famous granite rocks which shaped like female and male genitalia.
* Monkey Show, the monkeys in this show used to be seen all over the island when selling coconut was the main income for the local people Now you can visit them and see the working relationship between man and monkey in harvesting the coconut trees.
* Mummified Monk; The body of Samui’s most famous mummified monk “Loung Pordaeng”, is on display here in the same meditation position.
* Namuang Waterfall: It originates from the mountain in the heart of the island and falls from the cliff 30-40 meters height.
* Casual cloth
* Canvas shoes or heel strap shoes
* Pocket money
Pregnant women and infants are not recommended to join these trips.