James Bond Island is one of the islands in Phang Nga Bay National Park. Local people called Ko Ta Pu as it specified the shape as a Nail or a Crab’s eye. Since 1974 when they were filmed in the James Bond movie “A Man with the Golden Gun”.
09:15 hrs. We will pick you up at your hotel by minibus and transfer to Phang Nga Province.
- Visit to Monkey Cave (Suwankuha Temple)
- Sightseeing in Phang Nga Bay National Park by longtail boat.
- Set lunch in the Muslim fishing village on Koh Panyee Island and experience the local life style.
- Explore the nature and sea caves by canoe at Talu Island with experienced paddlers as guides.
- Visit James Bond Island.
- Depart from the pier to Phuket.
17.30-18.00 hrs. Arrive back at your hotel.
* Sunblock & Sunglasses
* Comfortable Shoes
* Waterproof bag
* Small money
* Shorts & t-shirt
Pregnant women are not recommended to join these trips.