If you have never experienced White water rafting, you are missing the real excitement. Good number of rafting spots and one is in southern parts. Whether you are a Couple of holiday, Family vacation, or group trips – Rafting in Phuket and Phang Nga – Thailand has all of the fun adventures, great recreational activities and importantly at affordable prices. We offer an exciting variety of rainforest Day Trip rafting tours and lush jungle. There are over 100,000 adventurers who come to Phang Nga to experience the great White Water Rafting in Thailand since this spot found many years ago. Moreover, your Day Trip rafting wouldn’t be completed without Trekking on the friendly giants. Touch elephants through the jungle and then hop aboard. Look, touch and feel them – trek on elephant’s back. You wouldn’t imagine the feeling when looking them close up to the eyes while trekking through the jungle.
07:15 - 07:30 hrs. Pick-up from your Hotel (depend on area) by minivan and take you to Phang Nga Province (about 1.40 hours).
09:00 - 18:00 hrs.
– Visit Suwankuha Temple (Monkey Temple)
– Arrive at the camp, meeting with our guide briefing and rafting training.
– Enjoy and have good fun with Rafting 5 Km.
- Excited with Flying Fox (Zipline)
– Lunch at local restaurant, Thai food, Fresh seasonal fruit and drinking water.
– Visit Elephant Camp for Bathing the Elephant, Elephant Trekking, Elephant Show & Monkey Show + ATV 30 Min.
17:30 hrs. Return back to the hotel.
19:00 hrs. Arrive in Phuket (Depend on area)
* Swimwear T-shirts
* casual cloth
* Towels Sunscreen
* Mosquito Lotion
* Waterproof sandals or flip-flops
For this tour activity does not recommend for family with infant or child age below 6 years old.